Rocco on RB

tonyb
This topic is 5528 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 10 months later...

Big Guy Rocco

The old link is long gone, but there is a new ROCCO listing as being in Boston for a night and then on to NYC.

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=187990

Anybody know who this guy is? I'm salavating at the thought of a 6'5" dude with a big uncut dick.

The Big guy was in NYC recently. I guess a repeat visit THIS WEEKEND is due to his Popularity!

He answers emails well. He's discussed on Muscle Service. He Defintely is a Big Hunk of Man..:D

The Big guy was in NYC recently. I guess a repeat visit THIS WEEKEND is due to his Popularity!

He answers emails well. He's discussed on Muscle Service. He Defintely is a Big Hunk of Man..:D

Thanks for the info. The Muscel Service site remains inpenetrable to me. My old login doesn't work and all attempts to fix it or set up a new one are met with a "system down" message.

Could you post a synopsis of the comments? Positive? Do you know where this hunk is actually based? Thanks!

Rocco The Rock!

Thanks for the info. The Muscel Service site remains inpenetrable to me. My old login doesn't work and all attempts to fix it or set up a new one are met with a "system down" message.

Could you post a synopsis of the comments? Positive? Do you know where this hunk is actually based? Thanks!

It has been a long time since I contacted him. I think at that time he was Based in NYC?

Your Best Bet.."Go to the Source"...Maybe he is more than just Muscle Worship? :D

Muscle Service on Rocco

Here is the most pertinent comment from MS:

One of the most beautiful, sexy, loving and passionate "straight" athletes I've ever been with. God, the man is a joy to spend time and share bodies with... Wherever he appears, don't hesitate a second to make contact!

Still as JT suggests it is always best to get it straight from the horses mouth...

The Big Hunk

Does anyone have any experance with "Rocco on RB"? He looks pretty hot @34 and listed himself as being avilable in NY 5/25 thru 6/1 only. Keeping him in mind for next time he's back in NY - Thanks. Don't know if this link will work but here's what I get: http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=136611&scid=1310287&sp=1&pos=0

Rocco will be in NYC 2 Days..Weds/Thurs For those interested in one of his Quick Visits. :D

Rocco

I had the opportunity to meet Rocco on one of his trips to the west coast. Awesome guy, attentitive, sensitive, and as hot as his pictures would suggest. All man, alot of him. Book a longer appt so as not to be interrupted by the parade of clients waiting at the door. That was the only drawback.....you're one of many that day. Didn't have full-on sex with him but I would expect it to be awesome if you are into that. Sexy and genuinely sweet.

The Big Guy Rocco

I had the opportunity to meet Rocco on one of his trips to the west coast. Awesome guy, attentitive, sensitive, and as hot as his pictures would suggest. All man, alot of him. Book a longer appt so as not to be interrupted by the parade of clients waiting at the door. That was the only drawback.....you're one of many that day. Didn't have full-on sex with him but I would expect it to be awesome if you are into that. Sexy and genuinely sweet.

Hey Surfer..Good to know as he does Travel around quite a bit! ;)

Archived