Theo in NYC Rentboy

GeoMitch
This topic is 5850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Need info: Theo - NYC Rentboy

Alright. I know this guy has one review under the name Alex on daddysreviews but can anyone give me any more current info. His name is Theo and he's listed in NYC Rentboy and he is SMOKING HOT = MY TYPE X 10. Please guys, let me know of any experience you've had. I need to know if he's worth a trip out to the big city.

Thanks!

Here's a link to a thread from Jan 08, which also includes a link to a thread from 2007:

http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=76562&mesg_id=76562&listing_type=search

Basic consenus always seems to be that no he's not worth it.

Also, if you do a search using the word "uncuthairy" from he's email address, you reveal 4 other threads discussing him in 2002 and 2003. Some good comments but mostly bad.

He sometimes visits Florida where I live and the pictures definitely push my buttons, but comments here always prevent me from making an appointment.

Archived