Alberto and Roberto

ariadne1880
This topic is 5885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, setting up an appt with these guys and knowing what you might be getting is not going to be easy ... at least based on my experience so far.

I e-mailed Roberto a detailed outline of what I was looking for and this was the response:

"Sounds good."

Then I didn't get any further response to my response so I forwarded it again and asked if he had any interest. Response:

"Sure."

3 words in total. Doesn't sound very interactive to me and he still hasn't said about word about in or out, cost of multiple hours, etc.

Hmmm.

Mark

I hate the "minimalist reply" approach... I don't expect a guy to be Shakespeare... but a sentence... even a simple sentence is preferable.

I often wonder if those that take such an approach are testing a potential client's patience as a way of sorting out the serious inquiries as opposed to those simply having cyber sex. I call that the "pulling teeth" approach... However, setting something up need not be like "pulling teeth".

Still, many guys are incapable of putting together a coherent thought... but that does not necessarily disqualify them from being in "the business"...

However, I have always said that the largest sex organ is the brain... Hopefully, Alberto and Roberto have at least "half-a-brain" between the two of them!

Keep us posted...

Well, I followed up "sure" with a further e-mail asking how much for 2 or 3 hours, etc. based on what I had asked for.

The response?

"Depends on what you are looking for."

OK. Three strikes. Game over. I don't care how hot this guy is ... this isn't worth my time. I already told him EXACTLY what I was looking for in the original e-mail which is copied in each succeeding reply.

This guy must be REALLY dense.

Mark

Check out:

"Alberto Cover Boy" thread in the Deli... Alberto was the Cover Boy on April 14. Roberto is his brother.

Sounds like too many red flags and not enough brains... in spite of the muscular torsos...

I probably would pass given their non-responsive behavior... not to mention the possibility that they might not be very responsive where it really counts as well...

Archived