New guy in NYC

Lewis H
This topic is 5890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nathan on rentboy and men4rentnow posts hot pics of 'himself' with 6-pack abs and amazing body shots for amazingly low rates, but the guy who showed up was a good 30+ lbs heavier. Handsome, but not quite the cut abs sort. If you want what was in the photos, you'll get that.... and more.

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=143728&Location=229

Guest DickHo

Red flag: an ad with generic, unrelated pictures. The pics in his ad can be of anybody and are probably three different people.

Dick (highly skeptical) Ho

"Yes, they do."

Boy, what a witty retort.

You must have a much different idea of what counts as "six pack abs." The abs -- if you can call them that -- in the photos on that link are of a "flat stomach" but there is not nearly the amount of definition required to be called "six pack abs."

It's just a flat stomach, nothing more, nothing less.

Mark

I agree... there is not quite the necessary amount of definition to be considered a bonafide six-pack. Still, the photos did show some definition and could be considered six-pack material, but only on a “technicality”.

Still what shows up in the flesh is the important factor.

I have unfortunately been in situations where a six-pack was advertised and the only relationship to a six-pack exhibited was a beer belly! Hopefully this guy did not show up looking quite that bad.

(Hopefully my post supplied at the very least a modicum of drollness :p to appease the previous somewhat discontented poster… :+)

That pic that is allegedly of his butt has been around for years...and has been used by numerous guys...the pic, not his butt. Well, probably both. No, he's mostly straight and just wants to try it. Seems to be alot of that going around. Funny, how money piques one's curiosity...ain't it?

I'm just saying..not his ass.

Okie

Archived