Gabriel StClair in Philadelphia

good ol boy
This topic is 5905 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was excited to see that Gabriel StClair is visiting Philadelpia. Then I read the advertisement and it said "only accepting overnights." I thought this could be an old ad. Maybe the ad needed to be updated? I also thought about posting a question on the message board; but then I thought I should just pick up the phone and call after all that is why the number is on the web. Right? So I asked Gabriel if he was in Philadelphia and he is. I also asked if he was only accepting overnights and he IS. I am disappointed. I guess I can respect his decision to run his business however he chooses to do so. I guess I could also hire for an overnight. BUT, I think I would rather spend an hour with him before I take that financial plunge. Your thoughts....

BUT, I think I would rather spend an

>hour with him before I take that financial plunge. Your

>thoughts..

Philly is a funny place. We boo Santa Clause. He will find out that the requests for overnights may not be overwhelming and possibly will change his tune. You are right to want to test the waters before committing to an overnight; especially after recent less than stellar review.

Guest zipperzone

Even if he was only able to get an overnight 2 or 3 times a week, he's probably make as much $$$ as doing a whole bunch of 1 hr appointments - and with less fatigue too.

• 2 weeks later...

>Unfortunately His Pix's DO project alot, even though they now

>are on the Dated side! LOL

>

>BUT his latest Reviews lean towards anything BUT an Overnite

>Scenario! He definitely doesn't seem like the type to go into

>THAT Exspense without a Test Run! LOL ;-)

Always good advice JT!

Archived