Possible warning for Chicago GIO/ROCCO C

bobchitown
This topic is 6032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been drooling over a guy visiting Chicago who had been listed on Rentboy as "Gio" (not the well-reviewed NYC Gio). The first pix was of this amazing dark dick that, well, like I said just made me drool. But, something about the ad sent off my warning signals. Today (or sometime since I last looked at RB last week)he's reappeared but now listed as "Rocco C" - same first pic, but I'm not sure if the contacts are the same since the old ad is gone.

Could just be someone playing with his stage name, or another scam. Anybody know more?

This guy has been reinventing his ad for the past 6 months in chicago under at least 5 different names. He is very evasive when talking with him exactly what he will do or will not do. The guy does exist so I would not call him a scam, but was at one time running multiple ads with different names.

Guest Traveler

Hi guys,

I can add some information on this guy. Please be kind... I haven't hired very often so you'll see a lot of mistakes I made when hiring him. I was in Chicago in the summer and contacted him based on his ad and photos. He didn't use the name Gio...I actually can't remember the name he used, but I do remember the photos. He quoted me $300 and listed himself as a dominate top. Although $300 seemed high, I decided to go for it since I was looking to get pounded. He showed up at my hotel on time and when I opened the door I didn't think his face looked the same as the face pic on the ad. But I hadn't looked at the ad in awhile and he is an attractive guy so I continued. I'm 6'4" and 195 and he is probably at least my height and he is definitely built. I would guess him to be 230 with a 34" waist. Very muscular chest and arms. He was very friendly and talkative. Then he got undressed to his underwear and layed on the bed. When I started to touch him he stopped me and said, "We need to take care of business first." After reading the many posts on this site, I now know that is a huge red flag and I probably should have stopped right there. However, I gave him $300 and he actually counted it in front of me. He then put it away and said, "Ok". We then continued. After playing with him, I can say that the cock pic on his ad is definitely him...very nice and he stayed hard. I don't think the other pics on his current ad are him though. He is either a lightskinned black guy or mixed (black/white). I'm mixed (black/white) and our completion was very similar. He did not allow kissing and did not allow me to touch his ass. After I gave him oral, he stood up and pounded me for a long time. We went back and forth between me giving him oral, then him pounding me, then me giving him oral....changing condoms between.

Overall, it ended up being a good, hard, non-emotional pounding and he didn't watch the clock. However, I would definitely express caution to anyone considering hiring him and I certainly would not pay $300 for him again since there was no kissing or recipricated oral. After we were finished he talked for about 10 minutes while he was getting dressed and he said that when he goes to meet someone if he gets a bad vibe from them he tells them he is security for the model and says he will go get the model and then just never comes back. I didn't ask him if that was before or after he collected the money. I think I was lucky that it turned out okay for me as he seemed to enjoying pounding me and getting oral which is what I was looking to do. He was very friendly to me the entire time, but I got the feeling that he may not always be that friendly depending on the client based on some of the things he said. I'm not really sure what his game with using other people's photos is because he has a very good body and he is an attractive guy.

So in a nutshell, buyer beware. Sorry for the length of this post. I hope this helps. I've definitely learned a lot from reading posts on this site since hiring him!

Archived