Any new info on Richie Fine?

buckyball
This topic is 6070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Wetnwildbear

If I am thinking of right guy - Early in the summer

he was supposed to appear at a Bear Weekend at a Gay "Resort" in the

Pocono Mountains (Pennsylvania) and was a no-show when No one

booked him for "Private Appearance Time" at $400 an hour and $3000

overnight.

Richie and I met a few years ago when he was based in L.A. We had a *great* couple hours together, chemistry was good. We didn't go towards anal but lots of kissing, body contact, chatting, mutual oral, etc. We got into a "69" position for a long time, ending up with me taking a break and watching him stroke himself and sucking me off until he shot (huge load). Afterwards - he confessed "sucking you while jerking off makes me feel like a bad boy..." Was fun, unfortunately one time only.

His currently posted Rentboy rate of $200 seems reasonable?

Guest EuropTravl

I've read that either ChiChi LaRue or Michael Lucas, or both, found him impossible to work with again because of his crazed erratic behaviour. Of course, that's reading gossip online. A recent plausible review would be nice. There could be a reason his rates are "cheaper" other than that necessarily being a good thing. I bet he's better looking more older than he was 9-10 years ago, if he didn't travel down the road meth. Unfortunately, I'd bet when the lights are off his eyes glow in the dark.

Archived