You have to visit....

Guest biga
This topic is 8238 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Morning guys hope everything is ok,i am posting this because as some of you know i am in Australia on holiday and am staying at the most OTT hotel you have ever seen,this place was designed for gay men in mind :).

Its called the Palazzo Versace hotel here in Surfers Paradise QLD designed by Versace it is the most gloriously camp hotel i have EVER stayed in,its all italianate columns and regency pillars with lots of gold leaf and chandeliers in the main foyer look like something out of Liberaces house,its marketed as the only six star hotel in Oz and is very luxurious and all that but some of the staff are very friendly if you know what i mean camp aint the word :).

Big mistake is that there is a Versace boutique on site and so yesterday i spent an obscene amount of money on clothes simply because i felt out of place in my usual scruffy holiday clothes,i think thats the point actually but what the hell,i must say if any of you guys want a great time in a fab place if you are ever planning a visit to this part of the world (dont forget its summer in a couple of weeks here)you HAVE to check this place out ,its a scream !.Andy(off for a day of being pampered )

Guest WetDream

BigA: Thanks for describing the decor BUT what we really know is what are the men like? Are the bellboys cute? How about the guys behind the front desk? Is the concierge a living doll? Do the waiters have tight pants with big bulges? Come on, stop holding out on us.

P.S. Sounds like you are having a good time.

Sorry Wet,FYI most of the guys i have seen anywhere here are gorgeous,all tanned blonde good looking no wonder i've been wandering around with a hard on for the last week :p.

today(thursday)spent most of the day being pampered by my personal therapist a FAB greek australian guy called Theo talk about going weak at the knees he is definitely a 9.5 on the :p scale,when i got an all over massage(and i mean ALL OVER :))i think i died and went to heaven.

Is it me but when i am on holiday i am just SO horny,i guess its the latent slut in me coming out.Have fun Andy

Archived