Any Info on Theo Visiting DC?

skibum
This topic is 6168 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a three hour appt with him late Jan. Pictures are accurate, a bit shorter than 5'11", unless I have grown. Very pleasant guy who is Mediteranean and very sexy looking and sexy voice.

His stats have changed a bit since we met. He does not list oral and anal, so I would ask specifically. It was a very cold day when we met and the hotel room heater was not on so it took a bit to warm up and took a bit for him to warm up. He does not do open mouth kissing, very dry. He did not do oral. He did top me and did a nice job. We did a couple of positions. He has very nice cock that got hard and stayed hard. He loves to receive oral. He came about half way through and then I got off myself he was all done in 2 hours and asked to go get a bite to eat.

I would rate it a C+ a very average outing. It was a very mechanical performance which may suit some people but not what I am interested in. I actually had a chance to repeat by a strange coincidence as part of three way, Theo was rooming with the guy I was seeing but I declined and stuck with the guy I was with. Those who know me for me to turn down a three-way says a lot.

That said go with Tony visiting at the same time. Kissing is similar but so much more intereactive.

I really had no problem with his pictures. Recent or not they are who is and saw no decernable difference. As I said, I do think he is shorter than the 5'11" listed. He has a nice body and I liked the hair. Believe it or not, as to cock size and girth I go a lot on how it feels when its in and it felt nice size, certainly not Small town John thickness, but decent. I am just a person that expects a bit more warmth of personality or fun which is how I describe my desires. Theo provided neither. It was a bit blah.

>"Theo" was reviewed on Daddy's site yesterday under the name

>of "Alex the Greek".

If that's the case then he must also be the same "Alex the Greek" that runs a very regular posting on Craigslist for DC. I wonder what other names he's listed under.

Archived