Sebastian visiting Philadelphia

Philly Guy
This topic is 6152 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had the misfortune of meeting up with Sebastian who is visiting Philadelphia at the moment. A full review has been submitted to Daddy and those other guys, but who knows when they are getting posted so I thought I would provide some advanced info that may save some people a few bucks.

His ad may be found at - http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=113405&Location=274

His Rentboy profile has "prefer not to say" in all fields. I know guys, I walked right into an ambush.

In defense of my stupidity, I sent him an email asking if he French Kissed and was a Top and I got the following for an answer: “All you want from me its totaly possible I'm a great kisser and will kiss you anyway you want and I'm a great top and would be glad to fuck your ass really good if that is your desire.”

Well it wasn't so. His body was nice but not the same as the one in the Rentboy pics. His dick would not cooperate and the kissing was like trying to open a tin can without a can opener; a struggle!

He claims he has seen 8 guys in the last day and they were all happy; let me know if anyone of you was one of them.

When I read the heading of this thread, I got excited for a moment. For a quick moment I wondered ... please, let it be so ... that former Premier guy Sebastian was back.

Then I read the thread. What a disappointment!

Sebastian, we miss you!

>When I read the heading of this thread, I got excited for a

>moment. For a quick moment I wondered ... please, let it be

>so ... that former Premier guy Sebastian was back.

>

>Then I read the thread. What a disappointment!

>

>Sebastian, we miss you!

I doubt it is the same Sebastian - This guy seems new to the scene and was travelling with a friend.

>Oh, it's definately NOT the same Sebastian. Not even close.

> The original Premier Sebastian was definately top class and

>one of my favorites, which is why I got excited when I saw the

>subject line.

It's just that I feel so stupid for not using the judgement that I should have gained from these tough bastards in this forum - 10 lashes to the back :-)

>Well.. Whoever that Hunky B&W Photo is.. He's Todays WED

>Rentboy Cover Guy! The Pix's are Great anyway! LOL

>

>Judging by the comments here about whoever the guy is.. there

>will be a few disappointed Guys in Phila this week!

>

>x( x( x(

Well there was one - me. The review got published on the other site and he posted a scathing rebuttal. All I can say is I stand by my review. I have posted at least ten reviews on hooboy and all but one of them were positive.

I saw Sebastian at noon, I do not smoke, I do not drink, I am a business professional and I make sure I am clean. yada yada.

Anybody that wants to prove me wrong on this one, do it at your own risk :-)

Philly...Unfortunately Photo's are a Big Hook! Especially those that haven't been around forever! The Newbie's have learned how important a Hook they can be also!

A few time's they did not "Come to Life" for me either! LOL

That's why Daddys Site in SOME Cases does "even" the Playing Field with some of the Working Guys....

But unfortunately not with all of them! Now with 350 Working Guy's on Rentboy/NYC That's Impossible! LOL

;( ;( ;(

>But unfortunately not with all of them! Now with 350 Working

>Guy's on Rentboy/NYC That's Impossible! LOL

>

>

>

>;( ;( ;(

Well JT, with 16 guys normally in Philly and the dwindling selection at Premiere, when we see a new face on Rentboy we tend to think with the wrong head. Also, when you find someone good in this city, you tend to keep him as a regular.

I did see Mike from Planet Jockboys last week and he is a hottie!

Ahhh, to live in NYC :9

Archived