411 on Luiz from Miami visiting Dallas July 12-16

willatwork37
This topic is 6176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, How is it that all the hot guys who stop by Dallas for a visit have no reviews listed. Someone surely has some info on Luiz who has a Miami phone number. His pics are listed on Rentboy in the Dallas section. I will try to enter the link.

Thanks for any help

Will

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=106565&location=299&speciality=rentboy&keywords=&modifiedDT=&page=2&only_avai

He did for quite awhile Advertise as "Santoro" in NYC. Nice Pix's Very Sexy Bod!

But the "Total Top" Statement I take to mean, he does not get into much recipricaion as far as Oral Fun goes? I guess any Old Review's would comment on that one way or the other also. Unless he goe's way back and Review's have disappeared. :p :P :p

Guest RandyRon

I posted this a couple of days ago under Luis in this same forum:

Saw him once in Chicago. I think I sent in a review. At that time he went by Santorino (not sure of spelling). He seems to change his name as I've seen his pictures under a couple of other names.

He is mostly straight/bi but was very interactive. Good kisser,Great body, nice cock and a delicious ass. Pleasant to be with but he does have some trouble with English although I was more than able to get across what I wanted. He really likes to fuck and if you're into it, I think he could give you a great pounding.

RandyRon

}( }(

P.S. At that time, he was working out of Miami.

Archived