411 Bryan Wilder

Gar1eth
This topic is 6220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First let me say that I've always considered Bryan extremely cute--and have almost hired him a few times, but our schedules never quite match up.

Second let me say that I freely admit that I need a new pair of glasses--probably bifocals--sigh.

But Bryan has just posted some new pictures on Rentboy. Now here is the question--for those of you familiar with his older pictures--does he look a little chubbier in the new ones? So anyone with any recent experiences of himthat can report what he looks like in person?

I still think he is incredibly cute and would like to hire him.

Gman

Guest PWIT

bumping your post on the same day....must be needing to make an urgent decision Gman.

Did not meet Bryan (schedules didn't permit), but sometime back in '06 did have some email exchanges that were pleasant. If his personality is anything like his travel partner, he is a good egg. Wish I had more info to pass along.

I hired him a year ago, as well. He looked better than his ten-pictures. he has a face that doesn't photograph well and he looked a little slimmer than one thought from his pics. It looks like he's bulked-up in his newer pictures. I wouldn't worry about poundage.

The experience wasn't bad, but also wasn't inspiring. Although he's very personable, I think there may have been a lack of chemistry. I wouldn't hire him again, but I wouldn't discourage anyone else from hiring, either.

Archived