411 on Alex (New to DC--not the other ones)

buckguy
This topic is 6237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Was curious if anyone has 411 on "Alex New to DC" who advertises on Rentboy:

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=101512&Location=103

He partners with Alex #3, who has had multiple positive reviews. A few quirks: he's gone from Hispanic to Italian. The rate is "varies" (much like Alex #3), which is relatively uncommon for DC. He used to say in/out, but now it's unclear.

He looks like he might have a nice compact body. He seems open to just about anything safe.

Any experiences?

Guest novabear22031

I too would like some 411 on this hottie, his pics look very nice.

I always wonder about the "rate varies" part myself too. Hopefully someone will chime in on this one....

I, too, find Alex (new to DC) very attractive. I emailed him and asked for rates. He responded quickly to the email, but did not answer my question--to his credit, he provided phone number and asked me to call him (I guess some guys don't want to discuss rates in emails, which I can understand). I'm glad someone posted that they liked his "buddy," because I've been considering giving him a call as well...

>i talked with someone who has seen him, and who will post a

>review (and may comment here). says he's a nice kid but was a

>little inhibited, did not appear to get into the session and

>was a bit of a clock watcher. could have been an off night.

Or the undefinable 'chemistry' thing...

Archived