Thermas Lagoa - Sao Paulo, Brazil

NickAtNight
This topic is 6257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone know if Thermas Lagoa the world famous Sauna in Sao Paulo has a web site? I was there a couple of years ago and was amazed by the number of hunks in this place. A friend of mine is going to Sao Paulo next week on business and I told him his trip there wouldn't be complete without a stop at Lagoa. I've done a search and came up with the name but no link to any web site. I know there have been many threads on here regarding Lagoa, but again no links to any web site.

The new thermas hasn't opened from last information which I think I read at http://www.gaytravelbrazil.com. Yes, Lagoa is a fine place that has a super-variety of men of all sizes, colors, and physiques. I've been there four Xs in two years.

If you and your friend have time, try out Fragata, too. It's smaller but slightly more intimate. Apparently, this sauna has the cleanest and most stimulating steam room. I didn't go in; one guy who was interested in me but I not in him although he was muscular and cute showed me around and made a special point about the steam room.

ENJOY yourselves, guy! Remember to keep your wits about you and things should go well for you!

um abracos-

axiom :9

>The new thermas hasn't opened from last information which I

>think I read at http://www.gaytravelbrazil.com. >um abracos-

>axiom :9

???? Lagoa has been open for fifteen years. It is not "new" by any means.

Maybe you are thinking of two new saunas planned to open soon in Sao Paulo. One sauna is located on Sao Joao, which will have working boys and is planned to open either April 12 or April 13,depending on whether all the construction is completed.

The second sauna is supposedly the "largest" sauna in South America and it is open sporadically but does not have working boys. It is merely the largest gay sauna in the area. There are many gay saunas in Sao Paulo as well as in numerous other cities in the world. The factor that makes saunas in Brazil unique is the presence of working boys.

There are conflicting stories about this sauna's future. One of the owners said that if working boys want to come to the sauna, they are welcome but must pay the same entrance fee as regular clients. Most sauna boys cannot afford to pay the same fees as clients which means this new sauna's future and success are questionable.

I am quite aware that LAGOA is NOT a new sauna; my statement regarding "new" was in reference to the purported biggest sauna in Brasil, esp. in Sao Paulo, which was to have opened in February of this year!

I was first apprised of this new venue through a blog called "MadeinBrazil."

Archived