411 on Antoine88...Canuck Boi 4 U in Houston, TX

BigK
This topic is 6287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've seen Antoine twice...both times for 2 hour appointments. He ranks up there in the top 5 guys I've ever seen, and over the years I've been with a LOT of guys. I'm trying to invent a way to get to Houston to see him again.

The last time I was with him, I submitted a review, but it never got published. Oh, well. Suffice it to say, if I lived in Houston, I'd try to do at least a weekly 'visit'.

>

>Has anyone had any experience with this guy yet listed in

>m4rnow?

>

>http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=154049&Login=Antoine88

I've had the pleasure of spending time with Antoine 3 times now, once for an evening session and twice for overnights. He travels frequently, so he may be visiting your neck of the woods - just ask him. He responds very quickly to voicemail and email, so it's been very easy to arrange sessions with him. His weekends do book up quickly, so you might need to schedule a few weeks in advance. I've seen him twice in Austin (home) and once in Atlanta (on a business trip).

He's a lot of fun - very relaxed and upbeat. A little "goofy" in a very good way.

I had forgotten about this hot guy. We had exchanged emails about getting together a few months ago. Our schedules did not line up, but he came across in his quick email replies as a cool,upbeat,sexy guy. I had a good vibe about him and it sounds like he is the real deal from the others that have responded with favorable reports about him. Thanks for putting him back on my radar

:-)

Guest ncm2169

Can any of you who've seen him give some more info about him, i.e., his "below the waist" stats, what is he into - oral only, kissing, top or bottom, etc.? That would be very helpful. }(

>Can any of you who've seen him give some more info about him,

>i.e., his "below the waist" stats, what is he into - oral

>only, kissing, top or bottom, etc.? That would be very

>helpful. }(

With me he bottomed, quite enthusiastically. He says he tops, but I wasn't looking for that. His oral skills are quite good, but seemed to vary from session to session in energy. He does kiss. He does not like being tied up, though :-)

He's very smooth, with unblemished skin. He takes very good care of his body and it shows. Below the waist, I can't remember the size, as it is not important to me since I am a top. It wasn't huge, but it wasn't small. It was something good to hold on to, though. Just right for me. He's a French Canadian, but he knows how to be a Greek boy :-)

Have fun!

Archived