boyblue19???

thgbmi
This topic is 6321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

this young man is posted on american male just today and has been on men4rent for several months---no reviews except for the short form men4rent---anybody spent any time with him? He advertises as being based in AZ but claims to travel to CA and LA often

Thanks in advance for any info

I was in Phoenix 4 weeks ago and met him. I saw his ad on m4m. I called and left a message on his phone. He replied within an hour. We made our plans for a 1hr date at my hotel. He arrived 5-10 min late, but called to let me know he was in heavy traffic and might be late. He matches his pics, kisses, sucks, and is vers for anal. His dick is a "real" 8xthick. He had hairy legs and some light chest hair. He does enjoy talking and getting to know his clients, but is not a clock watcher. Our 1 hour session was closer to two, but he said several times that his rate would stay the same as we agreed upon and wouldn't increase. All in all, a very nice young man. He did say he was getting more travel dates lately, so his "same day" availability was starting to become difficult to book. I would see him again.

Archived