411-Braeden Los Angeles

thgbmi
This topic is 6537 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've emailed with him also, and had some messenger chats - and he seems like a nice guy. I haven't been able to work out a time that works for both of us to meet though. Please let us know how it goes on your date!

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's a moot point considering there are reviews but .... WOW.

When I ran across him on MER I realized I knew a while back while we were chatting about meeting up. Sweetest and cutest kid and I'd been dying to finally hang out in person. When I emailed him off of MER he said that after we talked and he saw me on "those sites" he figured he'd give it a try.

Let me just say this kid is amazing. So sweet and an amazing body with an ass that is BEYOND the written word. He says he's getting so much mail as a result of the reviews so I don't think my plug here is necessary. All I have to say is you can imagine the look on my face when he told me his rates ... evil grin. Have fun boys :)

Archived