New set of pictures

Steven_Draker
This topic is 6581 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TNT Ted

Steven, you are one of the few people I know for whom the camera subtracts pounds. And I don't mean that in a negative way. I think your body looks much better in person. That was you I met, wasn't it? :-)

Steven… As usual, exceptionally well done and very professional… with there being no doubt regarding what your best side is!!:9

Hopefully, they will not be commandeered by others, but given the quality on display it is obvious why you would be such a target.

Fin, your greediness disappoints. :-( Not all of us require two-snaps-and-a-thumbs-up gratification (otherwise known as instant) or proof that Mr. Draker isn't a woman.

Mr. Draker is finessed in the art of seduction, which is just one good reason for my admiration. If you want to see his cock, maybe a private email is in order. Or, how about an appointment? I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with either.

Archived