Sploshing

buzz
This topic is 8284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jizzdepapi

Seond best!

Sploshing is something you desparately try in the hot tub after you find out your date is a bust and you can't stand it and wondered why you took that luxury hotel suite.

http://i.walmart.com/i/p/09/78/15/70/71/0978157071651_500X500.jpg

p.s.: I have no idea why an author with the last name of Wang would write a book on sploshing but he certainly can spot a handsome duck.

Don't appologize for your ignorance. I had never heard of the word, either. I found this def. along with some interesting pix on Google:

splosh'-ing (n.) - refers to the act of making a mess of oneself for another's voyeuristic pleasure. Popular substances used in sploshing include beans, milk, mud, spaghetti with sauce, water, melted cheese, and basically anything that will make a big mess. As a general rule, splosh fans require that the mess be thrown on people wearing clothes, and some of these fetishists have a very particular clothing they want to see doused. People into sploshing often times will want to see a conservative type who normally doesn?t let her guard down (such as a nurse or teacher) make a big mess on themselves. For true messy fetishists, sploshing is about messing up the structures of everyday life and throwing a pie in the face of society's rules and regulations.

Thanks, guys. After CT Dick went to Google and told us, I'm almost sorry I asked. Not quite my scene which is probably why I didn't know. But your research is greatly appreciated.

And, Jizz, I like your variation on the theme.

buzz

Archived