411 on Adam 25 Los Angeles

coasternut
This topic is 6662 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Met him just after he started advertising on m4rnow a couple of weeks ago.

He is a very cute young Swede as advertised, but I am certain that he is not the guy in the pictures - I would say that he looks similar, even cuter. Curly hair rather than straight, for example, and slightly better built. Hot, and very energetic personality.

I got the impression he was new to this, and wanted to get things over with very quickly. He wasn't into making out, or giving head, and he tried to beat me off from the outset. He did like getting sucked, and blew the tatiest load I've ever sampled. I then told him I wanted to top him, and he said he was "too senstitive" after coming! I replied that for 300 bucks, he had to do more than offer a hand job, and to his credit that seemed to change his attitude. He assumed the position, and things got better from there. It was wicked to look down at this hot young curly-haired blond stud as I banged him. But in the end, it was a mixed experience. I would strongly recommend that you are precise about what you're looking for. He's a very nice young guy, but just needs to know that if he's going to charge top dollar he should be delivering a full service experience.

I have a friend that does not write reviews, but tells me that much like the experience of LGA that Adam seems to feel that his mere presence is what you have hired him for, but that when you press him to do what he agreed to and you get into the swing of things that he is a pretty good fuck, although no better than other dudes that are less expensive and more responsive.

Archived