Coverboy Matt

grweyers
This topic is 6654 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest DickHo

I agree that he is extremely sexy...however, I'm perplexed by the comment "since he is straight, he neither tops nor bottoms." Blow jobs, rimming and french kissing with guys are straight activities?

Is this like new math?

Confused in the East,

Dick

Contradictions To say the very least! I think someone better tell him he is as "Gay" as they come!

Then again, IF someone's Fantasy is this Cute Guy is Straight, well so be it. As they say, it's their Dime for his Time! I'm sure he would agree! LOL

BUT his "Repertoire" Sure Ain't Straight, by any stretch of the Imagination.... :7

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ...liked the last two or three responses! They were right on the money. It's ok with me if Matt deems himself to be "straight!" He kisses, perhaps likes to get rimmed; he thrives on having his cock serviced (without, I'll presume, being recipricol), and all is fine and well with me.

After reading the thread, (which I enjoyed by the way), I thought I'd go to rentboy.com to see Matt's other pics. I was impressed. But, I wish Matt would get some tan to his hunkyish body in the beautiful Southern California sun, though!

Archived