411 on hottie CAMACHO, based in New York, now in Miami

gregkidman
This topic is 6693 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As a side note, I have talked to guys who are rentboy and I tell them that I rely a lot on the stat card. Meaning if you do not put down what you offer I am not calling or wasting time. Guys have nothing to lose by not putting down what they have interest in. The main reason I check is because is to see if the basics are checked, kissing, oral and anal if not I move on. The stat card assumption is to help eliminate time waste. Why waste your advertising dollars if you are not going to use all the tools available to you.

Now just because they list it does not mean they offer exactly what you want but at least it opens the conversation. Whereas not putting anything down is a wasted opportunity.

Just what are you guys saying about CAMANCHO. He looks very sexy and I recall talking to him about 2 yrs ago although we never consumated our deal. He appears and sounds to me like one hot stud.

I am willing to give benefit to the doubt of those who have not experienced him. If you have experience, please step forward.

Archived