Tulsa

Yeswell
This topic is 6727 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello. Check out the Gilcrease Museum. I don't know the address but it is in North Tulsa. West of the airport maybe on Peoria. Great paintings and they even have the original "Wild Turkey" painting by Audobon. The view from the cafe is spectacular. The Philbrook Museum is also a great place to visit. While there(if you have a vehicle) you have to drive through the "traffic circle' on East Admiral. Just to say that you have been there. Some great buildings(historic) downtown. I don't remember the name of the church but they have some creepy stained glass windows that depict evil tyrants of our time: Hitler, Musollini and someone else that I don't recall. As far as shopping(and we all love that) there are Woodland Hills mall, The Promenade mall and Eastland mall. For some great pizza take H51 through Wagoner there is a little pizza place on your left right before you get to the bridge before Hulbert but after Wagoner. You can't miss it. I hope I am not too late for your trip.

Archived