Another self-review?

uwsman2
This topic is 6786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today's review of Michello in New York, which goes on so long in so much detail, beggars credibility. The reviewer identifies himself as a magazine editor, but the review is strewn with grammatical errors. Then you click on the link to Michello's Rentboy add, and the add copy is written (in the third person) in the same effusive style, and has similar grammatical errors. It is all so transparent. And unfortunate, since the pictures show quite a hot guy, but the lack of a genuine review raises red flags.

Guest SilverDollar

By coincidence, I happened to be with Michello last night. I mentioned his latest review and he asked if I could pull it up on my laptop, which I did. He had definitely not seen it before. He is a very genuine guy and just as hot as his reviews and pics. We had a wonderful time and I will be sending in a full review.

Archived