"Jock Top - 23" NYC

Jared
This topic is 6769 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Can anyone offer up some feedback on "Jock Top - 23" from Rentboy? Listed as: Masculine VGL Top! 5'11 - 150lbs. GENUINELY 9 inches super thick cut cock. Clean cut preppy looks, Short brown hair with hazel green eyes.

Total TOP in Midtown NYC. Very discreet. Safe only. His pictures look very nice.

I'm puzzled by this guy. There are 3 ads in rentboy with the same email address (collegejock@hotmail.com) and almost identical stats:

1. VGL Bi Lad - very well endowed! +1-917-779-8226

2. JOCK TOP - 23 917-609-9888

3. College Athlete 917-496-6667

Traveller has recommended the latter, whose name is James, but are these 3 different guys or the same guy with 3 different ads, and why?

Confused in Manhattan,

Dick

Interesting... and 3 different phone numbers. I could perhaps understand a strategy to use 3 ads but why would you want it coming to 3 different phone numbers? Perhaps VOIP?

I didn' t see his email address anywhere. Where did you see that?

Go to the "send email" page

right click anywhere on the page

choose "view source"

and almost at the bottom of that screen you can see the line <input type="hidden" name="rbemail" value="collegejock@hotmail.com">.

Archived