Do Not Walk ...RUN TO SEE VAL IN NYC THIS WEEKEND

noviceny
This topic is 6776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys,

I have so much to do tonight and so much work that I havent done but I really have to take the time to do this for you all and for Val. I know that everyone doesn’t like muscle, but if ya do, this one’s for you. I know that at least JT Brooklyn and Benjamin Nichols will love this guy. JT, this guy is fucken awesome bro…

I met Val today for the first time, cause Mike (Dr.) told me about him and about the way he looks. I was kind of wary of spending $250 on Val, but he was just incredibly reponsive over the phone and with Mike's recommendation I said okay.

When I met Val I thought "Oh shit...this guy is good looking" but good looking is not enough for $250. We talked a bit and joked around and then he got up. He said "Hang on a second..I want to show ya something" we were talking about tatoos and he had one on his back. This guy stands up and takes of his baggy t-shirt. Now his forearms clued me in that he was in crazy shape cause he had veins trailing down them and good forearm size...well this is the next thing I saw

http://www.pixpond.com/10b/valbackbest.JPG

Well y’all have to click on the link, but holy shit was I right ??!!! Now that is a back that is pretty ready for competition. The pic is as big as I could make it without losing quality, and Im really glad I can show it to you guys.

Now Val turns around as has a huge ass smile on his face, like he knows exactly what Im thinking. He says “Its okay right ? Cool tatoo, huh?”

I said “Bro are you kiddin me ? Do a most muscular !!”

And BAM !!!

http://www.pixpond.com/10b/valmmsin.JPG

Now you can see the traps right ? The striations in his chest ? In his delts ? Did I forget to draw your attention to his abs ? Oh whats that ? You would like to see the abs from a better position

BAM !!!!

http://www.pixpond.com/10b/valabs.JPG

and front double bi

BAM!!!

http://www.pixpond.com/10b/frontdblbiVal.JPG

I had an hour of the most fun Ive had in a long time...Val really knows what he's doing and talks with you so he knows what you are about and is pretty good at figuring out what presses your buttons

I could go on and one, but I want to get his number down cause he is available in NYC now thru Sunday. For tonight and tommorow until early afternoon he can do incalls in midtown and after that outcalls in NYC and Westchester with a little notice.

Guys, this guy's body is one of the best Ive ever seen. He is very ripped which you can kind of see, but not fully cause of my flash...beautiful smile..really warm and makes you want to smile too...of course he has a great attitude too

As always, he has limitations so talk with the man !!!! I fully and unreservedly recommend him to fans of rock hard (this kid is solid...nothing is not incredibly pumped...single digit body fat) muscle...you may all thank me later

I want to say that this site has given a lot to me so Im glad I can give back by really shouting out this kid

Val/Diego cell - 347-8131670 5'11 185lbs

Gotta make a little revision...Val is Latino and I said his body was like Mike's...Its actually bigger and more ripped...no dis on Mike but if you are looking for a jacked up Latino musclegod, pick up that f-ing phone...it will be the best thing you do all month unless you cure cancer or AIDS

If youre looking for a jacked up A and F model, you may be shit out of luck cause Mike is leaving soon but you can call and see if you get lucky or for next time he's in Town

Guest gman2115

Hey Noviceny,

I see you mention about a link, so, unless I need a new stronger Rx for my glasses ;), I don't see one. Also, I think you were trying to post pics as well, judging from the spaces in between your sentences. Anyway, hope to see what pops up when you do post the link. Thanks guy.

GMan

Thanks for the help whipped guy. Damn things are simple once you know what you are doing.

Now noviceny I agree the guy has one hell of a great body. However, just where exactly does he regularly live and do business? There is no way I'm going to be in New York this weekend and I might be interested in securing his services.

Hey Guys,

Sorry the link didnt work...highlighting it and copying and pasting worked for me

Epi,

Val is from CT and works frequently in NYC so if NYC or CT is on your list, he could probably makes arraingments. I am not sure where he lives in CT but its close enough for him to have about an hour or so drive in to NYC

Guest gman2115

Hey Noviceny,

Thanks for the update. I knew you would come through and the pics, not to mention Val, are awesome. :9 Too bad I'm not in NYC. :-(

GMan

Archived