LA Rentboy - robert puerto 25yrs

Richard
This topic is 6798 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Either Brian of Philadelphia has gone bicoastal and assumes a new identity as the jet crosses over the Rockies or robert in Rentboy's LA section has stolen his pictures.

I have seen Brian several times and can vouch for the pictures on his Rentboy ad. The pics on robert's LA ad are not 'sorta kinda' looks like him, but two are the same darn picture with the face covered up in a grease pencil smear.

robert, if you are good looking enough to feel you could pass off Brian's pics as your image, pay or barter with a photographer, get some cute pics of your own and don't pilfer Brian's.

He is a fake. I can vouch for that since I have hired him before and he was totally different in person. He has two or three ads going on at the same time using different pictures but the way he describe himself on all his ads are almost identical. I also caught him using someone's picture who is based in Argentina and Rio de Janiero.

Archived