Ryan in NYC (formerly W Hollywood)

ptbarnum
This topic is 6812 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I have met Ryan last year. Very handsome, but way weird. I think he said he is related to the Italian Royal family, or was it the Russian Royal family...the tales seemed to get longer as the night wore on.

I had read some great reviews. All said that he was a bottom, but he wouldn't bottom. Wouldn't do much else. Save your money.

Cheers

Ryan is rather beautiful, and rather strange. I think what you get will depend very much on the mood he happens to be in when you see him. He can be delightful, very funny, and totally compliant - so long as you are willing to take complete charge. Otherwise, he may just lie there like a lump, waiting for you to make the first move.

He's unique in my experience - beyond flaky into some weird but oddly lovable domain that is completely his own. There is no way that I can recommend him, because he is so unpredictable that I find him literally indescribable. But if the chemistry is right you could have a fabulous time with him.

Archived