COLE RAMSEY ANOTHER FAKE REVIEW

Guest manrent1
This topic is 6812 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest manrent1

I've been off line for a couple of days and I see that last week we were treated to another FAKE first review from Miss Ramsey.

HE"S A LOSER AND A FAKE GUYS - STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!:+

>Well, I guess thanks but I have not read bad reviews about

>this guy. But if he is a flake, I take your advice.

Based on my very bad experience with Cole Ramsey, I went back to the reviews and reread them to see what I missed. I previously relied on the reviews. Unfortunately, the Cole Ramsey that I was with was NOT the Cole Ramsey in the reviews. In other words, the reviews were concocted. My opinion is that Cole Ramsey has figured out that reviews can be manufactured.

Cole previously worked in San Francisco; I made an discreet inquiry to people there who report similar poor experiences.

My question to you, "Could you explain more about the reason(s) you are interested in CR?"

I'm sure I'll hear grief for this, but I actually had a blast with Cole ... it was 3 years ago during a trip to NYC, and I found him in an aol chat room ... he was ontime, showed up in the leather outfit from one of his pics, and fulfilled the scene we discussed in advance.

I've heard lots of complaints on here and had I known about them in advance I'd probably not have hired him ... but my afternoon was a blast!

I had a "blast" with Cole Ramsey as well... However, that "blast" lasted only for 45 minutes out of the two hours for which he was paid... long story... In retrospect I think he is just a lazy, devious and crafty individual who, if he can get away with it, try to bamboozle you out if your hard earned cash... rather than provide honest effort for honest remuneration. He took advantage of this “Mr. Nice Guy”…

In this business those who are really successful endeavor to treat clients better than they expect to be treated… Cole does not subscribe to that philosophy… I doubt he gets many repeat customers… just a lot of curious first-timers… some of whom get lucky… if they are fortunate to catch him on a “good” day when he is not in "dupe and defraud" mode.

Archived