Smooth vs Hairy

JesusNYC
This topic is 6801 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad there are a ton of men who like hairy bodies. Shaving and grooming is a pain in the ass and I wish I could get turned on by my own hair so that I can stop. Luckily, I'm not that hairy but I hate the hair that I have. I get instant erections the moment I remove my hair.

Back hair can be a HUGE turn off for me, especially if there's a forest growing on the shoulders and running down the upper arms. I have no caveman appeal.

Chest hair can be very sexy but that really depends.

I prefer to look at and lick bare buttocks but I don't mind some hair in the crack of the ass, as long as it's not thick and overgrown. An ass with red hair is always a turn on.

Some guys look great with shaved pubes while others look odd. I prefer the look and feel of my cock, balls and ass when the hair is gone. Everything seems more sensitive. I like licking smooth genital skin.

I like hair in the armpits especially when the funk is slightly sweet. Black men with deodorant dandruff should shave that shit off.

Guys who pluck their eye brows are nothing more than women posing as men (some Latinos and some who have one brow running across their entire head excluded).

Hair retains body odor and, when the scent is right, that can be a good thing.

I enjoy shaving a man's cock, balls and ass and then testing the work with my tongue. :9

Archived