looking for a HUGE HUNG man 9/6 and 9/7

doggies
This topic is 6852 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get so pisssssssssssssssssssssed and frustrated when reading threads where there are innumerable BREAKS! How can this be avoided except for my NOT reading?

I find doggles query to be interesting; I like to read the varied views and suggestions of this nature as well as others! :9

you are correct..it is my choice....now stop and think....how many out of ten have returned a call or an email?...the answer is 2...so if i have 2 than usually one will work out...so...however many tips i get...it just goes to show...well never mind...if anyone has a real answer...step up..thanks...:9

>You should definitely consider Mike Grey and Jason Markus.

>You won't be disappointed with either of these guys, I

>promise.

I'm not so sure about Jason Markus. I didn't find him to be that exciting! Sure, he is hung huge, but he doesn't have much passion for his work any more.

I agree...Jason is a great guy and a hot fuck, but sounds like doggie might be looking for someone a little more passionate, especially if he likes a lot of kissing. If I had to choose between Mike Grey and Jason Markus based on what Doggie stated, I'd recommend Mike. And again, if a black guy is his preference then Buck's his man.

Jason Marcus and Mike Gray two of the top and most profesonal in New York. Have had both and Jason several times and recently. To say that he has lost his passion is just wrong. If you are looking for big dick and all around great guy, go with Jason,if he is town.He is in Ohio and Miami a lot.

i will absolutely write reviews when i get home....and i'm taking my own tape measure!

i haven't posted a review before...not that i didn't want to...somehow my mailed was always bounced...but here is a list that i have and had very positive comments about..they were all 3 days...all flew to my house in key west and they all have HUGE COCKS...

OTHELLO..ON RENTBOY..a great guy...body to die for...excellentkisser...his cock is a work of art...smart...sensitive...muscles...a great fuck...he was so gentle...

ROMEO ON MANSURF...12 X 7 AND OH IS HE NICE!now a good friend

COLIE...JAX...A TRUE 10 X 9...QUIT A MONSTER...A L O N G SLOW FUCK!

SOLO.. men4rentnow....AVOID!!!!...LIAR...CHEAT.sort of a strange look in his eyes.....A LITTLE NUTSO..AND AT THE MOST 6.5#..a beautiful body..but a limp...small cock..:9

Archived