FratBoys in Harrisburg, PA

Guest HonkingGoose
This topic is 6863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest HonkingGoose

Has anyone had experience with FratBoys iin Harrisburg, PA. They have a "frathouse" for incalls. Has anyone gone there? Is it safe?

>Has anyone had experience with FratBoys iin Harrisburg, PA.

>They have a "frathouse" for incalls. Has anyone gone there?

>Is it safe?

Not sure what you mean by: >Is it safe?

Is it a sting? -- No

Will you catch something going there? -- Same as anywhere else.

Are you in physical danger going there? -- I doubt it.

Will you be sexually ravaged by hordes of horny fratboys descending upon you? -- No, at least not unless you hire them all to do that to you... }( :9

I was at Fratboys several months ago when I was in the area for other reasons. Had a very satisfactory and satisfying ummm... chat with one of the boys.

Fratboys describes the type of boys, and that's where the extended metaphor Frathouse comes from, but no, it's not really a fraternity house at a college, and the boys don't live there.

Lance the proprietor told me that he had started the business a while ago but then had to be absent for an extended period of time. He left someone else in charge who, according to him, ran it into the ground, causing, among other things, the loss of the original house. (Yes, there was apparently a whole house that was being used for the purpose.) When I was there Lance had recently returned and was trying to get things back on their feet. The original Frathouse was gone and he was operating out of a somewhat improvised facility in an apartment. I believe he said that he was in the process of getting another house, or maybe it was that he was going to turn that facility into a more permanent one as the Frathouse. So I'm not sure if there is now another official Frathouse yet, or if it is the same place where I was. While that was obviously a makeshift situation, it was adequate for the purpose and pleasant enough, and it had appropriate après-chat facilities available, which my interlocutor and I made good use of, equipped with adequate supplies. Lance was solicitous and professional in his dealings, and even went out to pick up the lad that I wanted to chat with, who didn't have his own transportation. (I hadn't made advance arrangements, and stopped in with rather little notice.)

One reason that I hadn't made arrangements in advance, which is what I usually do, was that I was somewhat skeptical of Fratboys and wanted to do a little recon first. They had burst onto the scene on this site in a big way a few years earlier with quite a few boys and reviews, and there were also a few threads about them here in the message center. It all seemed to be too much for a city like Harrisburg, and there was a lot of suspicion here about whether it was for real or just a bunch of kids playing a joke and tweaking the guys who come to this site. Part of that was also because the reviews mostly kept being by the same few reviewers, and Harrisburg being somewhat out of the way, there was essentially no confirmation from outside a small inbred group. But I'm happy to report that Fratboys turned out to be quite real, if somewhat struggling to get back on its feet at the time I was there, and a quite worthwhile experience. :-)

Archived