Cole Ramsey/NYC Mon Reviews...26-28

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Appears Mr "Cole" Ramsey has yet to realize we "Reviewers" also READ the Forums. LOL THREE Reviews Posted.. 2 First Time Raves, of course I have come to expect no less! LOL 1. is a "Repeat Reviewer" of a First Time Review..I think he is running out of any "Originality" whatsoever! He apparently thinks 2 Reviews from the "Same Originator" makes it Creditable! HaHa... 2. Another "Luvfest" of Himself.. 3. Probably "most accurate" says.. "No Thanks on a Repeat Performance" I think he Probably gets his "BIZ" from Rentboy. To bad they don't have a Review Section. OR if they do, nobody boithers to Contribute to it Or Read it! LOL :+

JT… I was out of the loop for a couple of days… So, I belatedly read the Cole Ramsey reviews…

Regarding review no. 27: To be fair, he probably is a non-stop fucking machine… I have no experience to confirm or refute… I also have no doubt he would be a great dinner or theater companion… In fact he is indeed a great conversationalist and an interesting guy…

Regarding review no 28: Unless he took some kind of advanced course in the last few months, I can attest to the fact that when it comes to S&M and “whips” he does NOT “do it all”.

Regarding review no. 26: Funny the “reviewer” mentions a “forty-five minute conversation” as alone being worth the price of admission… Funny, in a recent Message Center posting I also referred to a “forty-five minute conversation” as NOT being worth the price of admission… I also mentioned in that posting that Cole Ramesy provided the “least interesting” SM session I have ever experienced…

It would be informative to see if these two reviews were submitted before or after that Message Center posting… or could it just be a coincidence… or could there be “two different legitimate reviewers” who read my posting and felt they needed to set the record straight... Wanting to be fair-minded, all are possibilities…

As a postscript, regarding review no. 26, I though it was a nice touch having the “i” in lower case letters every time it did not occur at the beginning of a sentence… You know… reviewers like posters do indeed have their individual style… LOL!

Archived