Missing pictures

al5027
This topic is 6878 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone know why there are so many pictures missing on reviews where there used to be pictures? Does it have something to do with the new "edict" which went into effect in June. If anyone doesn't think the nutty religious right is running this country (and it's going to get worse) has to be living in a cave. Will the pictures reappear after they've been "sanitized"?

My understanding is that the answers to those questions are yes and yes. :)

Thankfully I live in Canada. Apparently there are several Canadian lawyers specializing in Americans who want to immigrate to Canada. I'm sure they're doing a booming business.

I’m hooking up with a guy whose picture is still missing from his M4M review page. At the same time the picture disappeared his entire website vanished as well… going into “coming soon” mode… Perhaps it is just a coincidence… Still I’m curious… Will ask him about it when we get together in a couple of days…

Archived