Johnny Bravo, visiting NYC, Rentboy

cuteathlet
This topic is 6879 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone know anything about "Johnny Bravo," visiting NYC (Rentboy).

Ad says:

"Midwest National Competitive Bodybuilder...looking to have some naughty fun in New York, July 11th-22nd. At 6'1 and 260lbs. I'm larger than life and ready to fulfill your fantasies!"

Phone number is from Rockford, Illinois.

Nope...no info guys :-(

Cool pics but I always like the candid non-stylized photos better. For a contest or a photo shoot these guys put themselves through hell to look their best, but its usually not how they look year round. Im not that picky but I always really appreciate a recent photo/snap shot

Also dont have that kind of money to spend on someone who is an unknown...damn, I dont have the kind of money to spend on someone who is known...

Hey Novice. Totally agree, especially about the "Budget" thing. The Pro Photos do tend to throw, a very Flattering Light on our "Hunkier" GYM Guys. I do have a few Candid's of Guy's who usually use the Pro Shots. The Candid's to me are "Sexier"..VDN who has Probably the "Criterion Collection" of Photos in General, also has some Pro & Candids, where you can see the Difference when he has Posted them. :+

Archived