In NYC, anyone know these guys ?

noviceny
This topic is 6887 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Alex (looks like he's from Florida)

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=45191&Location=229&speciality=Rentboy&keywords=&modifiedDT=06/10/2005&page=163&only_available=0%200

Rocco/Angelo (from Queens...new guy)

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=32418&Location=229&speciality=Bodyworker&keywords=&modifiedDT=&page=56&only_available=0%200

Is it my imagination or does Rocco look just like Marco Rossi ? Both live in Astoria...heard about him awhile ago and consensus was that he was kind of flaky

Thanks guys

Novice..You are "ALWAYS" 5 mins ahead of me, asking about the Hotties! LOL #1 Hot..Definitely spends time Outdoors..If His photos are Fresh? In Town a week only though?... #2..I think your "Superior Intuition" is right. Marco Rossi! What a Guy who has been High Profile and High Priced for a "Long Time" is doing.. living in Queens,(his photo used to be in the back of a Limo) I am sure is a story unto itself! Although the Rents in Astoria are very affordable! LOL I am sure you will, hopefully be Reviewing either #1 or #2..? :+

JT,

Actually I saw Marco's photo yesterday (under the massage section of Rentboy) but didnt want to post as it could not have been up more than an hour, and I didnt want to seem like loser :-)

I have reservations about him cause of all the bad press, but there has been some good too. Bad - mostly no shows, which is lame, but I will be in Queens a number of times this week:-) No shows really dont bother me cause Id rather someone be a no show than a show and have a bad time

Alex looks great but no info or review means that I probably wont take the chance. My once a month rule should have an attached clause that demands I dont think with my head :-)

NOV...Astoria might "Prove Interesting". Just listen carefully when you Talk to Him on the Phone! LOL Apparently after all this Time, he still takes great care of his Bod! He was doing Videos in the early 90's...Please let the "Inquiring Minds"(JT BKLYN) know about your Latest Adventure. LOL :+

Marco has lived in Queens for many years... at least five, probably many more. I met him there once. Very disappointing. Not very interesting, bored and boring. He's more like 5-6 rather than the 5-10 he claims. Worst part: half way through our meeting I heard a chair move in the next room (which was curtained off) and suddenly realized there was someone else in the apartment with us. I asked him, and he said yes, he had someone waiting to eat with him, so he wanted to hurry things up !!!

I believe Alex is actually originally from Chicago. I met him a little over a year ago in Chicago. He was at the time splitting time between Florida and Chicago. I believe now he is based out of Florida and cut back his trips to Chicago.

Anyway he is very good looking, matches his pictures, and a very nice guy. He was too laid back for my taste. I had to take the lead, but I did not get a sense of disinterest just not his style to take the lead. I had a pleasant time. But I was not really looking for safe and pleasant.

Archived