HotJock4You in NYC...know him ?

noviceny
This topic is 6891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, it was pretty lame...

I was very specific about things, was cordial but also thorough. He said he was in to every thing and it was no problem.

When I got there he looked very much like his pics, but older than his stated age, but it wasnt by a lot.

Im one for a masculine guy who is verbal, and this was stated. Now get this...for the first 15 minutes of contact he said about 4 words...seriously. His personality and actions were almost the exact opposite of what I said I enjoyed. It became apparent that he just yessed me to death and that was a disappointment as well kind of pissed me off, but I figured id make the best of it.

The entire session last about 35 minutes but I felt like I was there for over an hour...just really lame

Novice..Are you sure you just didn't have a Flashback about..One of the "OFF NITES" at the "Gaiety" with the Wrong Body? LOL I am sure you will "Rebound" Quickly..From this Disapointment! There Apparently are New Bods Migrating to NYC every week! Although at the Rate "Ript4hire" is Workin on his Bod, You might want to give him a call! Amazing what the Right Personal Trainer can do! LOL :+

Archived