Morocco/ Tangier

Guest BareBoy
This topic is 8317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BareBoy

Have to be in Morocco in a week or so - anyone got any tips? I've heard 'most men are available' but I've also heard the authorities are very much against any gay communications . . .

Guest BareBoy

Have to be in Morocco in a week or so - anyone got any tips? I've heard 'most men are available' but I've also heard the authorities are very much against any gay communications . . .

I don't know about the sex scene, other than be careful because a friend of mine spent some time in a Moroccan prison and from what he's told me you DO NOT want that.

I have spent quite a bit of time traveling around North Africa, not looking for sex, and I can tell you the most important thing: GET THE HELL OUT OF TANGIERS as quickly as you can. That city is one big hussle and has nothing to offer. Also, Paul Bowles is dead so nobody interesting even lives there anymore.

30 minutes south, by train, is a cute town called Asilah. The beaches are disgusting, this is Morocco after all and all the beaches are disgusting (for nice N. Africa Beaches you have to visit Tunisa), but the town is sorta charming. Casablanca is fun, as is Fez. Rabat is a nice rapast because nobody will DARE hussle you there. The policmen carry uzis around with them to prevent just that.

But the jewel of Morroco is Marakesch, without a doubt ofne of my top 20 cities in the world. At one point I was sitting in a nontouristed tea house, dringking Green Tea, I was surrounded by locals speaking loudly and wearing local, almost shepherd like, robes. Outside I watched camels carrying boxes being led through the gates of old town. The whole experience came together and I said, out loud, I feel as if I have entered a Duran Duran video. Marrakesch is a gem. A beautiful gateway to a desert I hope to someday explore.

Have a great time, ride the trains, talk to, but don't pay, the locals. Sex is your choice-the men are GORGEOUS-but just becareful. And GET OUT OF TANGIERS :-)

http://www.rodhagen.com

"I will seek out these androids, and I

will break them with my bare hands!"

I don't know about the sex scene, other than be careful because a friend of mine spent some time in a Moroccan prison and from what he's told me you DO NOT want that.

I have spent quite a bit of time traveling around North Africa, not looking for sex, and I can tell you the most important thing: GET THE HELL OUT OF TANGIERS as quickly as you can. That city is one big hussle and has nothing to offer. Also, Paul Bowles is dead so nobody interesting even lives there anymore.

30 minutes south, by train, is a cute town called Asilah. The beaches are disgusting, this is Morocco after all and all the beaches are disgusting (for nice N. Africa Beaches you have to visit Tunisa), but the town is sorta charming. Casablanca is fun, as is Fez. Rabat is a nice rapast because nobody will DARE hussle you there. The policmen carry uzis around with them to prevent just that.

But the jewel of Morroco is Marakesch, without a doubt ofne of my top 20 cities in the world. At one point I was sitting in a nontouristed tea house, dringking Green Tea, I was surrounded by locals speaking loudly and wearing local, almost shepherd like, robes. Outside I watched camels carrying boxes being led through the gates of old town. The whole experience came together and I said, out loud, I feel as if I have entered a Duran Duran video. Marrakesch is a gem. A beautiful gateway to a desert I hope to someday explore.

Have a great time, ride the trains, talk to, but don't pay, the locals. Sex is your choice-the men are GORGEOUS-but just becareful. And GET OUT OF TANGIERS :-)

http://www.rodhagen.com

"I will seek out these androids, and I

will break them with my bare hands!"

Archived