Marchelo in NYC from Chicago

noviceny
This topic is 6917 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sorry to report that I believe those are false, or at least misleading, pics of Marchelo. I am sure the mouth and jaw are not his, and eyeing him clothed, I don't think his quite that buff. Marchelo looks more the Brazilian Indian, and I found him not at all attractive. But that's according to my taste.....

IMHO.He has replaced his Old B&W's with New Color Photos... which show a much "Beefier" Guy. Not the "Swimmers" Body Photo used on his Reviews... His Reviews are mainly from First Timers. So unless someone says different, this could be a So-So Meeting for someone.:+

Guest ncm2169

Hi, Novice. :D

I've invited a very infrequent poster here, but who's been a regular client of Marchelo for over 3 years, to post a response. I trust he'll do so. This client is a very good online friend of mine who can give you an honest report on Marchelo. :9

I met with Marchelo late last fall while he was visiting Milwaukee, which he does on occassion and found him a very likeable nice guy. He had a very nice body, well defined, not big musceled, but attractive. I was very late and he handled it well and I had a good time with him. Great kisser, passionate and top for me. I have tried to see him since but our schedules have not meshed, but I look forward to seeing him again.

Guest ncm2169

< all I have to do is find out if the guy who is advertising in NY really is Marcelo.

I can confirm with certainty that it's the same Marchelo who's based in Chicago. }(

My online buddy who is a Marchelo regular client tried to post in this thread, but his membership here had lapsed so he has to wait 48 hours for it to be reactivated. x(

Standby. :9

I agree with Augustman...I hired Marchelo when he was based here in MN quite regularly and since I get down to Chicago every 3 or 4 months on business, I have continued to see him there when our schedules work out. In fact, I just had an appointment with him Monday down there. His body is in great shape, so unless you are into really thin guys with very little muscle OR bodybuilders with veins popping out and rough skin from steroids, you should be most happy with Marchelo. He's got a gymnast's upper body with a soccer player's solid legs. His face is youngish -- kind of the handsome boy look on a jock man's body. If you are into smooth, soft skin -- he's got it -- naturally smooth with no tell-tale shave stubble. Like Augustman says, Marchelo has a great personality. He did mention last Monday that he was headed to New York midweek for a week or two. I think you'll be pleased if you get together with him.

Guest ncm2169

< Time and $$ are a little tight right now but I will see what I can do

No offense, Novice :D , but next time how about taking this approach:

"Gee, I see this guy who I'd like more info on, but I'm not sure if I have the cash or the time to hire him. But, if any of you have nothing else to do, please let me know any details." x(

You guys have got to be kidding. I understand "de gustibus non disputandum est" but this guy did not have an attractive face at all. I know he's Brazilian but I rather doubt he'd appear in even in Kristen Bjorn flick. Maybe I need to broaden my horizons, but......

>< Time and $$ are a little tight right now but I will see

>what I can do

>

>No offense, Novice :D , but next time how about taking this

>approach:

>

>"Gee, I see this guy who I'd like more info on, but I'm not

>sure if I have the cash or the time to hire him. But, if any

>of you have nothing else to do, please let me know any

>details." x(

Actually I was too embarassed to admit it, but I hired Guillermo from Rentboy by the time all the answers came in and I didnt want to write "Hi, I can control myself so I had to go with this other guy"

Additionally, I cant afford to do this more than once a month or so, but a new month is starting soon : )

• 2 weeks later...

I hooked up with Marchelo a couple years ago when he was in Minneapolis. It was a scam. The guy who met me for the appointment was very definitely NOT the Marchelo pictured on his website. After the experience, I went back and studied the reviews on this site. Most of the positive reviews seemed to be written in the same style, same sentence structure and same tone. There were a few positive reviews that may have be geninue so I wrote it off as an unexplained quirk. Who knows, maybe it was just me. But I doubt it.

Archived