Ken

mmk
This topic is 6921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hired Ken quite a few times when he was based in Los Angeles a few years ago. Also saw him quite recently when he was visiting in town. I've probably hired him over a dozen times in total.

His pics are completely accurate, his body is fantastic, he is the real deal, with a cute blond/blue look and face to go with the body pics. That pic of him in the Rentboy ad with the ball and in the jock strap is new...and shows off his ass (and his smile) nicely!. How interactive he is tends to vary with the client...you should contact him directly about what you're interested in and see how that goes with him. His cock is really, really nice and (for me) a perfect size to suck. His ass is beautiful, scrumptous, fun to play with, but it's an "exit only" gentlemen - he' 100% top.

If you have any questions about him...ask away.

SoCal..Thanks for the info. I have wondered about "Need a Rub's" Photo for quite awhile. His Ad has popped up in a few States on "Rentboy". I did contact him once, when he was living in Fla. He seemed like a nice guy with HOT Photos. Almost to good to be true! Now I guess they are!. LOL :+

Archived