911 Travis #2 Again

flguy
This topic is 7017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Travis #2..Unbelievable The BAD, The GOOD & The WHATEVER! Looks like this Movie will not have an ending! I don't know if it is because "I" read" WAY TOO MANY" of these Reviews, and they are getting a sameness to them..OR ALOT of the 1st Time's are sounding very strictly.. P.R. work! But why KY-Top.. is discussed so much in this guys Review, which should have nothing to do with anything, other than his time with T#2, very Suspicious....LOL LOL :+

This is getting so funny the bull shit that Travis #2 NYC keeps doing. Very very few times do we ever believe a first time reviewer. Now we have a first time reviewer smashing KY, what a fuckin joke. I think this guy Travis #2 & his "FAKE" Big Fat Al reviewer must be the biggest assholes in the world, how dumb does Travis think we are. Now out of 15 reviews 10 are first timers "RED FLAG" and out of the 15 reviews 5 of them have responds from Travis and the reviewers are well known members of this message center. It seems like he always responds when it a well known reviewer. Did not see any negative reviews from the first timers. Keep up the good work Travis, we are enjoying the "Bullshit" your dishing out.

When in doubt I whip it out :+

>The best part for me is that I wrote the last review before

>fat al and he keeps blaming it on KY !!!!

>

>Also, says that I said I went on an incall...not true...it was

>a hotel

>

>not cool

Well we know the old saying "Once an Asshole Always an Asshole" and Travis fits this 100%

When in doubt I whip it out :+

As a little Comical SideNote: I may be wrong but I donot think there is a Travis#1 anymore? The last Review for Travis#1 was 4/01! He was a Gaiety Guy!...This in "NO WAY" Moves the mysterious #2 INTO THE #1 spot! That now should go to "Aussie" Travis, who is very well liked! Only in NYC!! LOL LOL :+

Archived