411 on Men4RentNow's Shawnfoxxx in CT

Like2Hire
This topic is 7054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest chrisinffxcity

I've met Shawn twice now....the first time was about a year ago - he gave a great massage.

The second time was a few months ago - not as great a massage. I wanted a full hour, and I kept telling him to take his time...he finished in about 40 minutes, so I only paid him $80 for the massage instead of $100...I felt bad, and I emailed him, but I never heard back.

Guest Tampa Yankee

I met him probably two years ago now. He was travelling in my neck of the woods, advertising on AOL. I scheduled an incall at his hotel. Prior to the making the appointment we agreed on the standard trilogy: kissing, oral and anal -- he was to bottom. When I arrived, he answered the door somewhat disheveled dressed in pajama bottoms. Before proceeding I reviewed the arrangement, the trilogy. He begged off on kissing and oral because he said he had a cut lip. (The lighting was low and I didn't get close enough to inspect.) This after comitting to agreement about all three on the phone an hour earlier. It was also clear that he was ill, hacking like a terminal TB patient. It was midwinter and things were going around. It was clear he had a bad case of whatever it was. I told him that I would pass this time. He said it was up to me and piroutted on one foot and feel back on the bed.

I do hold him responsible for his making an appointment with promises that he clearly didn't intend to follow through on and for making the appoinment when he was too sick to adequately address it. This all might have gone differently if he had been well, I don't know. But clearly he was NOT straight-up with me.

One more point. He was a cute enough guy with a nice bubble ass that was apparent under is PJs. The face pic was right on. However, back then several of the body shots were not him. He was on the thin side and while he had tight twink build he didnt have the muscle that several of his pics showed. It seems from newer pics w/face that he has put on some weight. If he is healthy he might be fun but based on my experience i would recommend caution in setting up an appointment and verify the arrangement upon meeting.

FWIW

I HIRE SEAN ONCE SOMETIMES TWICE A WEEK ..... BEEN A REGULAR FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND VERY HAPPY WITH HIM . GORGOUS KID AND TRUSTWORTHY I GO AWAY ON BUSSINESS SOMETIMES AND SEAN HOUSE SITS AND TAKES CARE OF MY DOG ABBI WHEN I'M AWAY . VERY HAPPY IN WILTON :)

>I HIRE SEAN ONCE SOMETIMES TWICE A WEEK ..... BEEN A REGULAR

>FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND VERY HAPPY WITH HIM . GORGOUS KID

>AND TRUSTWORTHY I GO AWAY ON BUSSINESS SOMETIMES AND SEAN

>HOUSE SITS AND TAKES CARE OF MY DOG ABBI WHEN I'M AWAY .

>VERY HAPPY IN WILTON :)

So, where's the review ?? Honestly speaking I'm relatively close but have been hesitant, due to no reviews.

>I HIRE SEAN ONCE SOMETIMES TWICE A WEEK ..... BEEN A REGULAR

>FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND VERY HAPPY WITH HIM . GORGOUS KID

>AND TRUSTWORTHY I GO AWAY ON BUSSINESS SOMETIMES AND SEAN

>HOUSE SITS AND TAKES CARE OF MY DOG ABBI WHEN I'M AWAY .

>VERY HAPPY IN WILTON :)

And this is your first post on the message center? What a coincidence! :+

actually very new to the site. funny how people can say so much more when there hiding behind a mask, Do you get more of a statues if u have 2300 posts . NO? YES? the posts actual hook ups or just talking about it ,being serious really or maybe its just drama what ever it is i made my comment , I wish i had more time and we all could .. :* :* :9 :p xoxoxoxoxxo

Archived