Freddy - Latino Muscle Top in Philadelphia

Guest Bigjamesnyc
This topic is 7074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bigjamesnyc

I just came across Freddy's M4M reviews; I'm traveling to Philly on business next month and I liked his pic and reviews. But most of them were from first time posters and a couple guys said that he hadn't shown up for appointments. Fred's replies were apologetic...but I was wondering if anyone has hired Freddy recently and could offer some insight, etc. Thanks!

I'll second this opinion. I had been meaning to schedule a session with Freddy for a long time and when we finally set a date, he completely missed it and when I checked with him the next day, his excuse was rather feeble. Still I scheduled again. He arrived--late--yet on a lot of levels, he was worth the wait. But our chemistry for some reason wasn't right. I didn't think it was worthy of a bad review, so I didn't post one. Too bad. He's one hot looking man.

Archived