Trey Thurston - looking for more info

seeker630
This topic is 7075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>I'm thinking of hiring him but can't tell from the reviews

>(which are good) if he's more fem or 'masculine' in his

>demeanor.

>

Are you asking if he is str8 acting? (LOLOLOL... got you going, eh Rick?)

He is neither "butch" nor a "flamer". He is in between.

To my gaydar, it would be obvious that he is gay. However, I am never ashamed to be seen with him in any social situation. Furthermore, I am definitely partial to guys who are not "queens", and I definitely like Trey.

Following the outstanding reviews by Marc and others, I hired Trey for a weekend in San Francisco and he was fabulous--a charming, sweet, romantic young man who knows how to please his client. He is not "fem" but has a pretty face and is one of those boys who can do drag. His body is a hard swimmer's masculine body. Although his reviews emphasize his great personality, kissing and bottoming skills, he has a perfect 7-8" (true inches) cut dick and he cums like a racehorse. I hired him for his oral and cumming "skills". He blasted some memorable loads with me and I have a cumshot fetish. He also has a beautiful smile that enhances the sex. He likes men, dicks and cum shots, and responds to romantic as well as dirty talk. He dresses AF style and is all-boy when you go out. He is 6'1 to 6'2 (about the same as my height) which was great for kissing and snuggling. He is very flexible, however, and a shorter man should not be deterred by his height. The boy can eat and drink too. He is naturally boyish in all respects.

>No, I didn't ask if he was 'straight-acting'. I hate that

>phrase as well. it's just that I am not sexually attracted

>to guys who seem very feminine - and apparently Trey doesn't

>fall into that category.

>

It was a JOKE, seeker.

Just thought I would make that clear before Rick bites my head off too!

:+

Guest Tampa Yankee

>I'm thinking of hiring him but can't tell from the reviews

>(which are good) if he's more fem or 'masculine' in his

>demeanor.

>

>Anyone care to comment?

Hey seeker, if I knew this was coming I would have explicity addressed this in the review I submitted about 12 hours ago... if I was sure how one quantifies this aspect of a person.

First, I agree with everything Marc and twinkseeker have to say about Trey. Trey is your typical gorgeous nice sexy gay guy with a great personality and attitude. He is neither 'fem' nor 'butch' but is talented enough to show flashes of either if pressed. He is a fun middle of the road gay guy that is comfortable in his skin and isn't afraid to show it. I found him to always act appropriately for the situation and to adapt to the company he is keeping, whether public or private. Two thumbs up }( and more from me. :o

On a general note, short of the subject being a flaming queen or nail chewing jock, I'm not sure how one can convey 'how fem or butch' someone is given that you, I, and someone else would probably have three different sensitivities to this personality trait. So it seems to me that, barring definite knowledge of the extremes, the only thing to do is jump into the pool if everything else seems right.

Thanks for the comments. I agree with your point that 'fem' and 'butch' are somewhat subjective and relative terms - but then, most of this is VERY subjective.

My only other concern is that since I am local, I'm only interested in a shorter session - no trip to the 'big city' with it's additional benefits or an overnight. has anyone been with Trey for shorter sessions?

Guest SilverDollar

Tampa Yankee's comments would square with my own experience. He is very good looking with a very sexy body and he certainly shows it off to good advantage and most people would assume he is gay. However, he is not effeminate either. Although I hired Trey for an overnight trip, he is a first class young man whose primary concern is the experience of his client. I would not hesitate to see him for a shorter appointmnet.

Archived