Benjamin Nicholas One Year Anniversary Blog

Guest rohale
This topic is 7106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Congratulations to you Benjamin on your one year anniversary of 15 Mintues. I wish nothing you nothing but the best in your continued success to provide the ever so inquiring minds on the MC of your weekly travels, hott gossip and offcourse tips of places and fun things to do. Hope you never stop and keep the good times rolling

Rohale

Thanks Ro :)

As long as it remains entertaining to not only read, but write as well, i'll keep on trucking into 2005 with my weekly blog. I'm proud to say that it's sitting at about 120k hits a week on average and i now know what HB means when we talk about 'bandwidth overage costs.' LOL.

It's hard to believe it's been a whole year already... Wowzer! Thanks for staying tuned you guys.

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

Benjamin,

I read your 15 minutes all the time, but never posted on it. I think its very cool and love the travel stuuf especially. Must be really hard to keep up with, and Ive only read it over the past few months, but I hope that you have good luck and keep writing. There are some things that you write where I say to myself, "Self, its great that someone else thought that same thing as we did huh ?" This happens a lot with your comments on travel, but a few times about guys too :)

For example, that guy from Blade is fucken incredible...didnt know whether I wanted to be him or get with him !!! Crazy hot and those abs and gunz are awesome.

BTW, say the profile at bigmuscle.com. I know ya gotta be proud that you can put up a profile there and hang with the big guys. You are definitely getting bigger...tris, abs, chest and bis are noticeable bigger (I fucken hate you:-) I know that most of the guys are just huge, but you definitely get respect for being consistent and putting on quality size

peace

Archived