i know you're out there!

Guest BLACKJACK6161
This topic is 7218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BLACKJACK6161

must be a hot, sexy, masculine, muscular, decent looking, athletic, toned blatino, black out there in the Big apple manhattan, looking to hook with a dude like the aboive and who will show him a good time as well as help him accomplish things. No one under 25 nor over 45. LIke the thug look but with some softness. You know what I mean!

oooo, Blackjack, if you find him see if he has a friend fo me!! But in the meantime Sweetie, I'm kind of wondering... do you fully understand what kind website this is?

Here is a hint:

You can have any hot, masculine, muscular blatino Etc. man you can find in the NYC reviews section - and there are a LOT of them- if you just give them lots of money.

Get it?

Trix

Guest BLACKJACK6161

unfortunately, lots of money doesnt make them look like thyey do in the pictures. tried many, all a bummer. Pictures are completely deceiving!

Archived