Today's Review Alex the Greek

mansniffing
This topic is 7231 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

FROM TODAY'S REVIEW

ALEX THE GREEK:

He showed up right on time and was very pleasant and clean. Problem was he couldn't keep his dick hard. When it was, it was perfect...real thick, uncut and very suckable. But as soon as we started to fuck, it dropped like a rock. Alex said it was becasue I sat on it. Huh? If that makes you soft then tell your client you don't want to fuck that way...don't tell them afterwards. We tried a couple of different positions but it never did really get hard enough to fuck again, even though we tried.

If Alex could perform the way I had hoped I'd be writing one hell of a recommendation. This guy has the hottest hairy bod I've seen in quite a while. Just wish he could have come thru with a good hard ride. Maybe it was an off day for him.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH ALEX THE GREEK:

I think you summed it up very well. I''ve pondered writing a review since my encounter with Alex a couple of months ago. Your review took me off the fence. My take on him is that he is ambivalent and anxious to get the appointment over with. Detached might be more appropriate. I wouldn't hire him again.

I've twice had sex with Nick. I didn't review him, but I should have. I agree that he's breahttakingly handsome. He is sweet. And speaks with a Greek accent. Some times he has difficulty with a word, and I found myself wanting to help him with it. His body is flawless. He has a large, beautiful, uncut cock. It was rigid. He does suck well. He is 'versatile' and will both fuck and be fucked. He advised me both times that if I fucked him first, he might have diffculty later getting an erection. He has such a beautiful ass that I had to go first both times. He didn't [couldn't?] want to fuck after that. Afterwards, as best I recall, we beat off lying side by side. I did enjoy both encounters. Lastly, I did try to make a third date with him on another trip when we both would have been in Florida, but we couldn'y coordinate times.

>Does ambivalent mean he's really straight and ambivalent

>about having sex with men? Did he have problems getting it up

>with you too?

I wouldn't say straight. Let's say he isn't all that aggressive. He did have problems keeping it up. The guy from Florida I think pretty much said it all. He probably prefers getting fucked so if you're looking for a bottom it might work. He did admire my 8.5 uncut meat, though I'm not into fucking guys.

Archived