Kris at Premier

BuckyXTC
This topic is 7346 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just had a superb session with Kris at Premier in Philly earlier today, and wanted to give anyone interested in a beautiful, buff, blond German guy who's packing at least 9 uncut inches and knows how to use it a head's up. This guy is first rate (I've written a review) and he's one of the visiting guests at Premier (he will be there until April 19.) I can hardly wait to see him again.

Guest atlgaboy_30305

This looks like the same guy who is listed on Rentboy under NY listings as Tommy. Also, appears to be th same guy who has a so-so review on this site under the Florida listings as Tommy B. Any idea if these three are one and the same. The pics at Premiere and at Rentboy have me very intrigued, but I'm a little worried about the FL review and the different names.

>This looks like the same guy who is listed on Rentboy under

>NY listings as Tommy. Also, appears to be th same guy who has

>a so-so review on this site under the Florida listings as

>Tommy B. Any idea if these three are one and the same. The

>pics at Premiere and at Rentboy have me very intrigued, but

>I'm a little worried about the FL review and the different

>names.

Yes, I would say they are one and the same. Looks like my experience was considerably more positive then the reviewer from Florida. At Premier, Kris/Tommy was billed as a top, so maybe that's what he mainly prefers.

Archived