Ken from Rentboy in Miami and Ft L.?

Guest Merlin
This topic is 7359 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Merlin

Has anyone had experience with Ken, a tall muscular blond on Rentboy in Miami and Ft Lauderdale? Can you tell me anything about him?

I'm a big fan of this guy. He used to live here in L.A., we visted probably 20+ times, quite regular. He moved away, we saw each other twice a year or so, but I haven't seen him now in maybe 2 years.

He is hot, GREAT body, loves showing off, getting serviced, top only, although he has an A1 ass to massage and maybe lick....

There were some postings about him on the muscleservice.com message forum, but I went to look for a link to put here and I can't find the messages??

Guest maxmtnman

One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, but totally straight. He's extremely good-looking, with a knockout body and a great personality, but not very interactive. Still, if that's what you want........He seems to do a fair amount of traveling around the country. :-)

Guest maxmtnman

One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, but totally straight. He's extremely good-looking, with a knockout body and a great personality, but not very interactive. Still, if that's what you want........He seems to do a fair amount of traveling around the country. :-)

Archived