411- Twink in Atlanta

ServeUncutUncle
This topic is 7362 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has all the markings of a Cupcake scam.

1. Multiple locations

2. Willingness for travel

3. Lot of info

4. Multiple reviews of 5 stars

Chances are 9 out of 10 that it is Cupcake. If they ask for 1/2 money up front then you can be sure it is the Scam!!!!!

>Has all the markings of a Cupcake scam.

>

>1. Multiple locations

>

>2. Willingness for travel

>

>3. Lot of info

>

>4. Multiple reviews of 5 stars

>

>Chances are 9 out of 10 that it is Cupcake. If they ask for

>1/2 money up front then you can be sure it is the Scam!!!!!

I though Cupcakes was E-Mail based scam, this twink has no e-mail details also there is an Atlanta Area Code

Howdy,

I met up with Nicholas in Atlanta a little over two months ago. He spent the night with my partner and I. We had lunch together the following afternoon then he went on his way. I really haven't been in contact with him since.

I can't speak for his business practices but his photos are totally accurate. He's a polite, masculine guy from a small town outside Atlanta.

All My Best,

John

http://www.SmallTownJohn1.com

Isn't LIFE WONDERFUL!? You and others find this guy hot enough to open a 411 thread on him and thanks to the wonderful work of HB and

Daddy on this site, you get the info you seek. Variety is definitely the spice of life, to quote an old adage, but as for me this guy is about as sexy and appealing as a 13 year old female junior high school cheerleader. But as I said LIFE IS WONDERFUL! :)

Archived